If you're not on the chia pudding band wagon, you should be! Chia seeds are incredibly good for you, protein packed, full of vitamins and minerals like manganese, magnesium, calcium, fibre and antioxidants. Chia pudding is a great breakfast on the go recipe, as you can make it the night before. It also makes a tasty healthy dessert when topped with berries or even raw chocolate! If you haven't tried it before, give it a go!
Our simple chia pudding recipe
Makes 4 small serves. Will keep for 3 days in the fridge.
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 2 and 1/2 cups Almond Milk
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup, Honey or 2 Tbs Mashed Banana (optional, for sweetness)
- 2 Tbs KOJA Breakfast Topper
1. Combine chia seeds with almond milk, stirring for the first 5 minutes. Then leave to absorb for at least 30 minutes (or overnight is fine) After 30 mins, shake well to avoid seeds clumping together. Add more almond milk or water if needed.
2. Add the honey or mashed banana and stir through.
3. Scoop into individual bowls, or recycled jars and top with your favourite KOJA Breakfast Topper
4. Eat it as is or serve with some coconut yoghurt.