- 1 cup quinoa
- Fresh rocket leaves (approx. 150g)
- 2 cups diced pumpkin
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Lemon juice
- KOJA Pumpkin Seed and Cranberry Salad Topper
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Cut the skin away from the pumpkin and roughly dice. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper then roast the pumpkin in the oven for approx. 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rinse the dry quinoa and cook according to the packet.
- Once the pumpkin and quinoa have cooked and cooled, place rocket leaves in a bowl and add the quinoa, pumpkin, tomatoes and crumbled feta.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice then top with KOJA Pumpkin Seed and Cranberry.
Note: You can prepare the quinoa and pumpkin the day before then simply assemble the salad before serving.