1. When is the challenge running?
The KOJA Kickstart Challenge commences on Monday February 1st and ends on Wednesday February 10th 2021.
2. What is the challenge all about?
The KOJA Kickstart Challenge is a 10 day health challenge designed to encourage you to implement realistic and maintainable healthy habits into your every day life. The challenge focuses on all aspects of your wellbeing - mental, physical and social. It is a fun and enjoyable challenge to inspire you to lead your healthiest and happiest life.
3. What is included in the challenge?
- Lifestyle tips
- Nutrition tips
- Exclusive giveaways
- Community support
- Personal Trainer led workouts
- Guided Mediation
- Community Support
- Free downloadable resources
4. What makes the KOJA Kickstart Challenge different to other challenges?
- It focuses on healthy habits that are realistic, sustainable and enjoyable
- The challenge is designed by KOJA Founder Kate and KOJA Dietitian/Nutritionist Millie
- There is no restrictive diet or excessive exercise routine that needs to be followed
- You will be joined by other members of the KOJA Community - We believe support makes all the difference
- You will have access to each challenge/resource for as long as you please
- Some challenges are accompanied by free downloadable resources and exclusive giveaways with our favourite brands
5. How do I join the challenge?
All you need to do to be apart of the challenge is to simply become a member of the 'KOJA KREW' private Facebook group by clicking here.
6. Do I have to pay to be apart of the challenge?
No! This challenge is completely free.
7. How do we see each challenge?
Each daily challenge will pop up as a new post in our private Facebook group at 6:30am every morning.
8. How long can I access each challenge for?
As long as you like. All you will need to do is save each image or video and it will be stored in your Facebook database for you to refer to whenever you need.
9. Who are the professionals involved?
Kate - KOJA Founder
Millie - Marketing Coordinator, Dietitian/Nutritionist at KOJA
Debby - Qualified Yoga Instructor
Domino - Personal Trainer, Dietitian/Nutritionist from Evolve Fitness and Nutrition
Next Post Previous Post