Inspired by the famous national dish of Thailand, Pad Thai, as well as the rich and wholesome flavours of Middle Eastern cuisine, this rainbow veggie salad is all kinds of delicious! The abundance of fresh, raw vegetables make this an incredibly light and refreshing salad, whilst the creamy tahini dressing adds a touch of healthy decadence. Topped off with some crunchy KOJA Sesame and Almond Salad Topper, this salad is quick and easy to make, delicious AND super healthy all at once!
Try this quick and easy salad recipe:
- 1 zucchini (raw)
- 1 carrot (raw)
- ½ large capsicum
- 1 cup sprouts
- Generous handful fresh coriander leaves
- 2 shallots
- 2 tbsp pure-state tahini
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp sesame seed oil
- KOJA Sesame and Almond Salad Topper
- Spiralize, or use a julianne slicer, to turn the zucchini and carrot into noodles.
- Place the veggie noodles in a large mixing bowl. Cut the capsicum into strips and thinly slice the shallots. Add to the bowl along with the coriander leaves and, using clean hands, mix around well.
- Take a small, airtight container and place all the dressing ingredients inside. Put the lid on and shake for a few minutes till everything is well combined and the dressing is smooth.
- To serve, dish up the salad, generous drizzle the dressing over the top, and sprinkle with some additional sprouts and Koja Sesame and Almond Salad Topper!