Here's what you need:
For the Biscuit:
- 1 Cup KOJA Chia Seed & Coconut Breakfast Topper
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts (or you could swap for alternative nuts - almonds or hazelnuts would be fine)
- 1/2 Cup of Medjool dates or Iranian dates which have been soaked in water for 30 mins and drained
- 1/3 Cup Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- Very Small Pinch of Fine Salt
For the Centre:
- 200g Natural Cashews (soak in hot water for 1-2 hours and then drain)
- 1 Tbs Coconut oil
- 2 to 3 Tbs Maple Syrup (add 2 and then taste for sweetness)
- Squeeze of Lemon Juice
What to do:
Prepare: Soak your Cashew nuts in hot water. If using Iranian dates, soak these in hot water too.
For the Biscuit: In a food processor, add the KOJA, walnuts, dates (drained), cacao powder & salt. Blend on high until it all comes together. It doesn't matter if the nuts and seeds still have some crunch - this just adds to the biscuit texture.
Transfer the biscuit base to the bench and roll out thinly between 2 pieces of baking paper. Once rolled, you may want to chill in the freeze for 5 minutes before cutting into biscuits. If the mixture is too warm, it will be very sticky to try to shape.
Using a round biscuit cutter or the lid of a jar, cut out biscuit shapes and lay them flat on a tray. Keep them chilled in the fridge or freezer whilst you make the centre.
For the Centre: Rinse out your Food Processor and then add the Cashews (drain all the water first) Blend on high for 5 minutes or until smooth. Then add the remaining ingredients and blend on high again until you have a smooth creamy consistency.
Using a spoon or a piping bag, add a generous amount of the cream onto one side of the biscuits, and use a second biscuit round to place on top. Store them in the fridge or freezer and serve chilled.
http://vslevitrav.com/ – buying levitra in mexicoOn April 22, 2021