This is the easiest dessert or afternoon treat ever. If you haven't tried it yet- you need to! The recipe serves 3-4 so feel free to modify depending on how many people you are treating!
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 2/3 Avocado
- 3 Tbs Cacao powder
- 1 Tbs of Honey or Maple Syrup or Rice Malt Syrup
- 4 Tbs of your choice of KOJA Breakfast Topper
- In a food processor or blender, combine the banana, avocado, cacao and honey until the texture is smooth.
- Using a frozen banana makes the texture thicker. Taste and adjust the sweetness to your taste- you could add a little more honey if you wanted to, or a little more cacao powder for a richer flavour.
- Spoon out into small bowls and top with KOJA for a healthy crunch!
Best eaten straight away, or store in the freezer but allow to melt for 30 mins before serving.1 comment Recipe
https://fcialisj.com/ – buying cialis online reviewsOn April 22, 2021