This recipe is perfect as a decadent dessert treat and is super simple to make. Just three ingredients in the base, and then mix in your favourite KOJA Breakfast Topper and fresh berries and you're done!
Not only are they super simple to make, they're also, low fructose, vegan and nutritious- so what are you waiting for, it's time to get making!
These KOJA Fudge bites are seriously to die for...
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of rice malt syrup (this makes it quite sweet, so you can add less if you like)
- 2 heaped tablespoons cacao powder
- Your choice of KOJA Breakfast Topper
- Chopped strawberries or blueberries
*All quantities are approximate- no need to measure exact amounts, and add more or less of some depending on your taste preferences.
- In a bowl, whisk the coconut oil, rice malt syrup and cacao powder. The whisking action thickens the mixture and makes it nice and creamy!
- Mix in your choice of KOJA Breakfast Topper.
- Spread most of the mixture (keep a little aside for the end) out onto a small tray or tin lined with baking paper, and place the berries throughout it.
- Cover with another layer of the remaining mixture.
- Set in the fridge for half an hour to harden (or in our case, 10 minutes in the freezer), then cut into small, bite sized pieces and enjoy!
- Store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
This recipe was inspired by an Instagram post by @rhi.rhi.916- thank you! We love it when our lovely customers share their KOJA creations with us! Share yours using the hashtag #kojahealth