The end of the year is fast approaching (can you believe it!), which means the party season is just around the corner! With the warmer weather headed our way, everyone will be starting to get out and about, off to work parties, family BBQ’s, picnics, drinks with friends and special events. Do you find yourself stuck at a get-together with no healthy options? Hands up if you're not keen on party pies and beers!? Fear not, we’ve got the perfect mix of healthy crowd pleasers to make your next party 'health-ified!'. This is the end of junk food parties- so here's how to enjoy delicious AND healthy food at your next gathering. Even when you're not the host, you can easily make some of these beforehand and take them with you to your next event. Not only are these nourishing and full of nutrients (so you won’t be feeling awful the next day!), they’re super delicious and we’re sure they’ll be a winner with all your friends and family. Helloooo invites to every party this season!
Here are our festive food & drink tips:
Serve a range of non-alcoholic beverages as well (that aren’t just soft drinks!). We love:
- Sparkling water/Coconut water/iced water with slices of fresh fruit – think strawberries, kiwi, lemon, lime, cucumber
- Herbal Tea and Coffee (Try home made Iced tea, just herbal tea over ice)
- Nut milk smoothies
- Pour wine and champagne into smaller glasses
- Mix spirits such as vodka with Coconut water or soda water and fresh lemon or lime
Food to share:
- Cheese platter with fresh fruit, and some KOJA to have with cheese
- Make your own crackers- check out our Chia Seed Crackers recipe!
- Veggie sticks (carrot, cucumber, celery, capsicum) and dips
- Sweet potato fries - hot from the oven are always a crowd pleaser
- Individual Veggie Frittatas
- Pumpernickel bread with smoked salmon & cream cheese
- KOJA Salad Toppers make great nibbles on their own
- Self serve salad bar– make 2 or 3 big salad platters
- Raw bliss balls
- Cacao and Avocado mousse cups
- Healthy cakes - try our Cacao Chickpea Cake
- Chia puddings topped with a dose of KOJA Breakfast Toppers in jars
- Fruit pieces on skewers - easy finger food
Now you'll be looking for any excuse to have a party. Enjoy!
Next Post Previous Post