Chia seeds are incredibly nutritious and easy to add to your day. They’re packed full of nutrients including fibre, protein, calcium, manganese and magnesium as well as a whole heap of antioxidants. This little seed packs a seriously nutritional punch and is incredibly versatile to cook with.
Served as a parfait, this chocolate chia pudding, flavoured with vanilla bean, coconut and orange, is the perfect go-to healthy breakfast, snack or even dessert, and goes down an absolute treat accompanied by some coconut yoghurt, stewed raspberries and KOJA Almond & Berry Breakfast Topper!
Give this recipe for Chia Pudding a go, it's super simple!
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla bean paste
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- KOJA breakfast topper (we love it with KOJA Almond & Berry!)
- In a bowl, combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, orange juice, vanilla bean paste and cacao powder, making sure to mix well.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Before serving, stir well again as it is likely there is still some cacao powder sitting on the surface of the pudding that needs to be mixed through.
- To serve, take a glass jar and alternatively layer the chocolate chia pudding with some coconut yoghurt, KOJA breakfast topper, stewed raspberries or fresh berries.
Have you tried Chia Pudding before? Tell us what you thought!