There is no doubt that a KOJA peanut butter bar makes for the perfect between meal snack, but I think we can all agree that mixing up our sweet treat makes morning or afternoon tea all the more exciting, right?
Our Dietitian Millie has created these delicious low sugar passionfruit bliss balls that are made entirely from whole food ingredients (of course)!
With minimal sugar and and an abundant amount of fibre, these beauties will keep you satisfied, help to balance out your blood sugar levels and give you a sustainable boost of energy.
- 1/4 cup of fresh passionfruit pulp
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1 tbsp of rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Rind of 1/4 lemon
1. Simply place all of the ingredients into a high speed blender
2. Blitz until ingredients are well combined
3. Roll tbsp sized amounts of mixture into a ball and place onto a lined tray
4. Chill the bliss balls in the fridge for 1-2 hours and enjoy!
Recipe created by Millie Padula, Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist.