- 1/2 cup of fresh pitted dates
- 1/3 cup of cranberries
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of mixed nuts (we used hazelnuts and almonds)
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 2 tbsp of unsalted peanut butter
- 1 tsp of cacao powder
- 3 tbsp of buckwheat kernels
- 1 tbsp of water
- 50g of your favourite chocolate
1. Combine all of the ingredients (excluding the chocolate) in a high speed blender or food processor until the mixture resembles a dough.
2. If you find the mixture appears too coarse, feel free to add additional water or nut butter.
3. Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls and place onto a lined tray in the fridge.
4. Prepare your melted chocolate and spoon over the bliss balls. Allow to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours. Enjoy!